Make use of those coffee grounds by turning them into an antioxidant-rich exfoliant that helps to remove dead skin cells, moisturises the skin and reduces the appearance of cellulite. If your skin is feeling dry and in need of some TLC, then this is perfect for you. My skin has honestly never felt so nourished and smooth after using it! If you don’t make coffee yourself, you might like to bring in a container to your local coffee shop and ask if they can save you some fresh grounds.
- ½ cup freshly ground coffee
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- ½ teaspoon vanilla bean powder
- Add ground coffee and brown sugar to a large jar and stir to combine.
- Pour in the melted coconut oil and stir in the vanilla bean powder.
- To use, apply a generous amount to your body.
- Allow to infuse for a few minutes before rinsing off.